Vista’s Fractional CFOs understand the intricacies of plaintiff law firms and provide a truly comprehensive collection of services to strengthen the foundation of the firms they serve.
The Fractional CFO provides high-level, strategic financial leadership:
- Truly gets to know your firm and acts in partnership with you from the foundation up.
- Provides comprehensive, ongoing communication and services.
- Strategically analyzes and reviews the current financial health and processes.
- Analyzes the current business structure and makes any recommendations to change legal entities and compensation techniques to minimize tax consequences. In addition, makes recommendations to incorporate any other right-fit tax vehicles.
- Identifies business drivers.
- Maintains and enhances the operating financial model.
- Provides some training for bookkeepers.
- Makes recommendations for proper account coding.
- Makes recommendations/standardizes the chart of accounts, per industry standards.
- Makes recommendations on proper internal controls and segregation of duties.
- Provides budgeting assistance.
- Sets up a useful and timely financing reporting package.
- Ultimately, provides increased control over a firm’s finances and maximizes profitability.